These are the topics and questions contributed by my students who sat for their respective English oral exams. This list serves as a general guide only.
Day 1 (15 August 2012)
- What do you want to do when you grow up?
- What do you think about early childhood Education
- How can the education standard in developing countries be improved?
Day 2 (16 August 2012)
Topic: Food Court and Working Elderly
- What is your favourite eating?
- Do you like fast food?
- What are some possible problems the elderly might face when they retire?
- How can an elderly plan for his and her retirement?
Day 3 (17 August 2012)
Topic: Fitness, Marathon, Charity
- How do you keep fit?
- Do you think charity is important?
Day 4 (21 August 2012)
Topic: Protest Meeting in Community Centre
- Have you ever gotten involved in a community / local event?
- What is a local matter in your community?
- Do you think it is important to maintain the environment?
Day 5 (22 August 2012)
- How was your first day of school?